The Scottish Fine Soaps company are a Scottish based bath & beauty company who have been around since 1974. They sell to consumers online as well as to retailers in over 50 countries worldwide.
We worked with The Scottish Fine Soaps company managing their full online store and Digital Marketing strategy.
Within this time we re-platformed their old bespoke built online store to Shopify, introduced new traffic generating channels to the business and created a more joined up brand across all channels.
We achieved a 194% YOY increase in sales between 2019 and 2020.
They had a legacy system in place when we began working with them in 2017 that didn't provide the required eCommerce functionality needed to help grow sales. The design was also dated and operationally inefficient.
With a mix of social proof/ increased trust indicators and a full email marketing & paid search strategy we were able to increase return customer by 124% YOY and increase conversion rate to 4.25%.
We created the full eCommerce strategy for them and this was the results:
- 194% YOY increase in sales 2019 vs 2020
- Increase in return customer of 24%.
- Average conversion rate of 4.25% in 2020.
What they got when they migrated to Shopify
- Automated Product Reviews to help provide trust and customer feedback for current & new customers.
- Trustpilot review Set up - to help provide third party reviews for trust.
- Abandoned Cart Emails and a segmented email newsletter strategy.
- More informative product pages – adding ingredients/ how to use and Vegan badges. Adding Q&A’s on the product pages helped to not only provide trust to new customers but to reduce customer service enquiries.
- Discounts/ Promotions Strategy – Using a mix of promotions & campaign launches to increase return customer rates.
- Integration to Facebook & Instagram shop.